Spotted: Met Gala New Comer

21:23:00

Every year, Met Gala have various yet fabulous invitation lists and there will always be a new comer somehow. This years Met Gala was filled with some attractive new comer too, and who are they? Here are the names that I've spotted



1. Stella Maxwell
This 24 years old Belgian model look fantasticly sexy in her Topshop gold dress. Her hair look so perfect in combination eith the low back and long tail. I f I were a man that spotted her in the corner, I would definetly grab her. 


2. Taylor Hill
Who doesn't know this girl? The beautiful Victoria's angel has been the most lovable it-girl now. But, ooooh I'm sorry Taylor, but here you just look so boring in that black Topshop gown. I mean, come on... it's Met Gala, this is the type of an event that gives a chance to have fun and explore your unique side. Beside that, your look didn't define the theme at all. 


3. Lily Rose Depp
 Lily, she is one of my favorite teenage girl with her elegant attitude. I even follow her on instagram. But, what happen to you Lily? You usually have such a very cool fashion sense, and somehow that attractive look didn't appear that night. Don't get me wrong, I realy love the Chanel dress, but remember baby you're just 16 years old and here you look like a desperate-30 years old-widow #sorry. Maybe it would be better if you just get rid of that bolero and pick a more ManusXMachina dress, you get what I mean right?


You Might Also Like

0 comments