Coachella!

11:30:00

Finally, the biggest spring music and art festival in Palm Springs is back. The festival that first held in 1993 started to kick off since April 15th (US time). Ellie Goulding,  Jack U, and also Years & Years were some of the famous musician that invited to show off their wonderful talent. 

But, heey you know what, I don't realy care with the lines up. The fact that I live in Indonesia and not as rich as the Soeharto's family (Indonesia's ex president) make me realize that I don't have a chance to watch the concert live. So, instead of talking their fantastic performance, I'd rather talk about the fashion styles of the famous yet lovable people at the festival.

As usual, there are so many familiar faces spotted in Coachella. I can't mention one by one but yohoooo my favorites like Kendall Jenner, Chiara Ferragni, and Taylor Hill were one of them. They all look fashionably great from head to toe. Shorts, sunnies, fringe, hats, bralet, off shoulder top, and black/white lace still dominating the festival, but above all,  prints were definetly the one we all couldn't handle.

I'm so excited, I even got photos (thanks to google) of actress/singer/model/blogger that catches my attention. Just scroll the photos below and you would probably amaze with what Coachella has to offer. Ooh god, what would Coachella be without fashion huh?

P.S: Watch Out of Double buns, it's a very serious new comer of the season...









You Might Also Like

0 comments